Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
The stage to create your own story
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo: a legendary location for your prestigious events
After four years of complete transformation, the iconic Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo now offers a unique, custom, high-end experience for all your exceptional events. Steeped in history and ideally located on the famous Place du Casino, a stone’s throw from the One Monte-Carlo Conference Centre, this venue has an offering to match all your ambitions and desires.
With 208 rooms and suites, two Michelin-starred restaurants, 8 meeting and banqueting rooms including the majestic, listed Salle Empire, the establishment is the best venue in Monaco to hold top notch incentives, product launches, management meetings, seminars, car rallies, galas and other professional events.
Picture all the things Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo can offer: let your guests enjoy the Patio, a sublime open-air courtyard, direct access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo and the exquisite, jazzy atmosphere of Le Bar Américain. Organise a tasting tour or an exceptional banquet dinner in the world’s largest hotel wine cellars. Privately hire the Prince Rainier III Diamond Suite or Princess Grace Diamond Suite for a product launch unlike any other. Anything is possible here, let us be your guide for your professional event planning.
Stay in our establishment
- Place du Casino
- 208 rooms & suites
- 8 banquet and meeting rooms
- Spa, pool & gym
- Sea views
- Green Globe certification
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo in a nutshell:
- 5 minutes by car or 7 minutes by helicopter from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport
- A stone’s throw from the One Monte-Carlo Conference Centre, which offers 1,445 sq.m of meeting, banquet and exhibition spaces
- Ideally located on Place du Casino
- 10 minutes from the hotel: the legendary Salle des Étoiles
- 208 rooms, junior suites and suites
- Exclusive access to all our exceptional venues for your banquets as resident guests
- 4 restaurants and bars, including the 1 Michelin-star Le Grill and 3 Michelin-star Le Louis XV ‐ Alain Ducasse à l’Hôtel de Paris
- Free access, preferential rates and a range of other benefits with the “Monte-Carlo Pass”
- 8 meeting and banquet rooms (total 900 sq.m), including the majestic Salle Empire and its terrace overlooking Place du Casino (up to 376 people)
- Green Globe certification, a guarantee of the institution’s environmentally responsible commitment
- Direct free access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo: indoor seawater pool, solarium with jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym
- Festive venues, restaurants, shopping, seaside activities, wellness and sports: take advantage of the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
The listed historic monument’s location on Place du Casino and sumptuous decor make it legendary. It is an exceptional venue for a gala dinner or a refined cocktail party.
This good-sized venue is well-suited to professional events, from seminars to banquets.
Seemingly suspended in time, this venue hosts board meetings in a superb historical setting.
Your banquets and seminars benefit from a comfortable space in a venue offering different layouts.
An exceptional venue for extraordinary events. Enjoy a unique experience in the world’s largest hotel wine cellars, established in 1874.
Head to the 8th floor of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo’s rotunda for a unique experience at the Salon Churchill and its terrace. It is the ideal place for business lunches, dinners and meetings with stunning views of the Mediterranean.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport. www.nice.aeroport.fr
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter