Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
Where our spirit meets your style
Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, events between the sea and the lagoon
Located beside the sea on a peninsula with lush vegetation, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is a relaxed venue for seminars, conventions, product launches, incentives and other professional events. The 4-star hotel invites discussions and socialising with 332 rooms with terraces (75% with sea views), a spacious plenary room, a floor dedicated to business tourism and more.
The hotel has 15 bright meeting and banquet rooms, most of which enjoy sea views, as well as vast gardens and outdoor spaces that can be privately hired for cocktail parties and receptions. A sizeable bonus: the establishment is near the Sporting Monte-Carlo, its Salle des Palmiers (up to 650 people) and the legendary Salle des Étoiles.
With its Michelin-starred Blue Bay restaurant, Blue Gin bar available for private hire for festive parties, vast indoor-outdoor heated swimming pool, a sandy lagoon and 900 sq.m Cinq Mondes® spa with gym, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort perfectly combines work and leisure. All these assets make it THE venue for major business tourism events on the Côte d’Azur.
Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort in a nutshell:
- 35 minutes by car from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport
- Free access to the indoor-outdoor heated swimming pool and sandy lagoon
- Located by the sea on a lush 4-hectare peninsula
- Adjacent to the Sporting Monte-Carlo and its legendary Salle des Étoiles
- Special group entrance
- Exclusive access to all our exceptional venues for your banquets as resident guests
- 332 rooms and suites, 75% with sea views
- Free access, preferential rates and a range of other benefits with the “Monte-Carlo Pass”
- 5 restaurants and bars, including the 2 Michelin-starred Blue Bay
- Green Globe Gold certification, a guarantee of the institution’s environmentally responsible commitment
- 15 fully equipped banquet and meeting rooms (1,339 sq.m) with daylight
- Festive venues, restaurants, shopping, seaside activities, wellness and sports: take advantage of the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
- Vast gardens and outdoor spaces available for private hire for cocktail parties and receptions
- Cinq Mondes® Spa with treatment rooms, gym and coaching studio
Ideally located between the sea and the lagoon, the outdoor venues include the terrace of the Las Brisas restaurant, the Florentine Terraces, the Mediterranean Gardens and the Lagoon Beach. A unique offer for tailor-made events.
With its marine-inspired decor and separate outside entrance, this new spacious room is ideal for hosting business lunches and cocktail parties.
The plenary Salle America works with all layouts. For your convenience and to make your event a success, it is equipped with the latest technologies and doors to the outside.
Fully modular, this superb venue features a terrace and 180° views of the sea and the lagoon of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort. It is ideal for banquets.
Modern and bright, with a splendid sea view, the Salle Sincerity offers the most beautiful setting for your meeting, conference or product launch.
The Salle Viola can be divided into two. It offers a space bathed in natural light that can be laid out to suit your needs.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport. www.nice.aeroport.fr
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
Express bus line number 80 connects Nice airport to Monaco city center all year round.
7 min by helicopter