Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Hôtel des Connaisseurs
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, the timeless elegance of an exceptional luxury hotel
Overlooking the sea, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is the chic venue for connoisseurs. A haven of tranquillity just a stone’s throw from Place du Casino and the One Monte-Carlo Conference Centre, this Belle Époque gem hosts professional events and seminars in an intimate and warm setting.
With a unique lobby designed by Gustave Eiffel for group check-in, the vast Salle Eiffel accommodating up to 350 people, 14 fully equipped banquet and meeting rooms, a large terrace overlooking the Palais Princier and more, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo has no shortage of assets when it comes to hosting any business event.
Exceptional suites, lunches or dinners in the magnificent Salle Belle Époque, terraces overlooking the Port of Monaco and the Palais Princier, direct access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo and more... this exceptional location in the heart of Monaco offers a unique and authentic business tourism experience. One that is truly unforgettable.
Stay in our hotel
- Close to the Place du Casino
- 277 rooms & suites
- 14 banquet & meeting rooms
- Spa, pool & gym
- Sea views
- Green Globe certification
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo in a nutshell:
- 35 minutes by car from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport
- 10 minutes from the hotel: the legendary Salle des Étoiles (up to 950 people)
- A stone’s throw from Place du Casino
- Direct free access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo: indoor seawater pool, solarium with jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym
- A lobby dedicated to group check-in
- Free access, preferential rates and a range of other benefits with the “Monte-Carlo Pass”
- 277 rooms, junior suites and suites
- Green Globe certification, a guarantee of the institution’s environmentally responsible commitment
- 3 restaurants and bars, including the Michelin-starred Pavyllon Monte-Carlo, a restaurant by Yannick Alléno
- Exclusive access to all our exceptional venues for your banquets as resident guests
- 14 banquet and meeting rooms (total 1,309 sq.m), including the Salle Eiffel, a plenary room for up to 350 people, and the Salle Belle Époque, an absolute must for exceptional banquet dinners
- Festive venues, restaurants, shopping, seaside activities, wellness and sports: take advantage of the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
- A stone’s throw from the One Monte-Carlo Conference Centre, which offers 1,445 sq.m of meeting, banquet and exhibition spaces
Make the most of this vast terrace overlooking the Port, opposite the Palais Princier. Available for private hire for your banquets and other events, it offers one of the best views of Monaco.
Organise an event in a venue listed as a historic monument: an absolute must for your guests. It promises exceptional banquets in the purest Belle Epoque spirit.
The plenary room at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo was designed for all work sessions requiring the latest technology. It can be divided into two soundproofed spaces for meetings, conventions and other professional events.
Gather your employees or guests together on this unique mezzanine. The metal structure of its umbrella-shaped glass roof was designed by Gustave Eiffel and is a listed historic monument. It will give your lunches and dinners the cachet you’re looking for.
This venue offers a superb private terrace facing the sea and embodies the Belle Epoque style of the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo in all its splendour.
A peaceful venue with Belle Époque decor, overlooking the internal courtyard of the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. It is ideal for break-out sessions or board meetings.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport. www.nice.aeroport.fr
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
Express bus line number 80 connects Nice airport to Monaco city center all year round.
7 min by helicopter