Sharing true moments is in our nature
The chic intimacy of a Relais & Châteaux boutique hotel for a business trip by the water
In breathtaking and authentic surroundings, the Monte-Carlo Beach makes the perfect setting for the most amazing business meetings. Completely redesigned by renowned architect-designer India Mahdavi, this 5-star waterfront hotel is all about modernity and authenticity. Nature is omnipresent on the edge of its preserved bay.
With rooms and suites offering sea views, 2 meeting and banquet rooms and a cocktail and event space for up to 600 people by the Olympic pool, the Monte-Carlo Beach has no shortage of assets.
Le Deck, Elsa and Club la Vigie offer cuisine that showcase local and seasonal ingredients. With the Monte-Carlo Beach Club (in season), spa and heated Olympic pool, relaxation and wellness are also covered.
Stay in our hotel
- 40 rooms and suites
- 2 banquet and meeting rooms
- Private beach
- Spa, Olympic pool and fitness centre
- Green Globe Gold certification
Our establishment in a nutshell:
- 5 minutes by car or 7 minutes by helicopter from Nice-Côte d’Azur international airport
- Heated seawater Olympic pool and spa with treatment rooms, steam room and private yoga, meditation and Pilates classes on request
- Seasonal opening from March to October
- Free access to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club during the season
- Hotel available for private use
- 10 minutes from the hotel: the legendary Salle des Étoiles
- 40 rooms, junior suites and suites
- Exclusive access to all our exceptional venues for your banquets as resident guests
- 5 restaurants and bars, including the Elsa gourmet restaurant serving local cuisine
- Free access, preferential rates and many other benefits with the Monte-Carlo Pass
- 2 meeting and banquet rooms dedicated to your professional event
- Green Globe certification, a guarantee of the company’s environmentally responsible commitment
- Le Deck and its poolside terrace for up to 600 people
- Festive venues, restaurants, shopping, seaside activities, wellness and sports: take advantage of the exceptional offering of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
This gourmet restaurant serves local food and boasts a terrace with a sea view. Enjoy the atmosphere imagined by India Mahdavi, where a relaxing cocoon meets the Riviera spirit.
Pleasant and welcoming, this lounge inspires work and reflection in the most beautiful seaside setting, that of the Monte-Carlo Beach.
All the essential information in our factsheet
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport. www.nice.aeroport.fr
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter