For professional events combining prestige and elegance
Ideally located on the Larvotto peninsula close to the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort and a few minutes from the Grimaldi Forum, the Sporting Monte-Carlo is one of the most iconic venues on the French Riviera and an exceptional setting for extraordinary professional events.
Set in the heart of 5.5 hectares of vegetation, the 1,600 sq.m venue is home to two decidedly high-end reception rooms: the Salle des Palmiers and the legendary Salle des Étoiles. These two spaces overlook the sea, offering one of the most beautiful panoramic views of Monaco, and are entirely dedicated to live events, shows, gala dinners and conferences.
Organise an unforgettable event in a venue where the biggest international stars perform. It is also where the Principality’s most exclusive events take place each year, such as the Rose Ball and the Monte-Carlo Summer Festival. It promises a unique setting and state-of-the-art technical facilities for your incentives, product launches, seminars, conferences and conventions.
The Sporting Monte-Carlo also offers nightlife, with the trendy Coya Monte-Carlo, a restaurant with Peruvian flavours. And don’t forget Jimmy’z Monte-Carlo, a temple of Monegasque nightlife, overlooking a lagoon and opening onto the sea. It is bound to ensure your employees have a festive and chic night in a venue that gives top billing to water and light.
- Adjacent to the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- 2 banquet and meeting rooms
- Sea view
- Restaurant & nightclub
The Sporting Monte-Carlo in a nutshell:
- Exceptional natural setting in Larvotto, facing the sea
- Close to the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- Salle des Étoiles : 973 sq.m, 950 people for cocktail receptions, 950 people for banquet
- Salle des Palmiers : 590 sq.m, 650 people for cocktail receptions, 550 for banquet dinners, terrace and sea view
- Jimmy’z Monte-Carlo, an exceptional nightclub with a terrace and lounge area : 601 sq.m, 600 people for a cocktail party
- Restaurant Coya Monte-Carlo, festive atmosphere and Peruvian cuisine
Its floor-to-ceiling windows and retractable roof make it one of the most popular venues in Europe. This mythical room is the perfect grandiose setting for big events.
Au coeur du complexe du Sporting Monte-Carlo, le Jimmy’z est devenu un des plus mythiques night-clubs au monde qui réjouit depuis plus de trente ans les noctambules de la Riviera.
Location & access
30 km from Nice-Côte d’Azur International Airport. www.nice.aeroport.fr
Monaco's ultra-modern train station Monte-Carlo welcomes daily international trains to Monaco.
From Paris : 6 hours
From Milan : 4h30 hours
- From Nice: A8/E80 exit 56
- From Italy: A8/E74 exit 58
7 min by helicopter