Villa la Vigie
Choose a unique setting for your high-end events
One of the most prestigious residences on the French Riviera, the Villa La Vigie stands on the cape of Monte-Carlo Beach in the heart of a magnificent tree-filled park and landscaped exotic garden.
It features a magnificent garden with a jacuzzi, a superb 237 sq.m terrace, 600 sq.m of living space spread over three levels, high-end facilities and understated elegant decor. This chic and trendy villa is ideal for launching exceptional products, hosting high-end banquet dinners and holding other professional events. In total, 890 sq.m of bright, custom, luxury space accommodates up to 220 guests for sit-down dinners and 300 for cocktail receptions.
Built in 1902, this luxurious villa with panoramic views of the Mediterranean, the Principality and the Bay of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin is known for having been the home of top fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. Its impressive neoclassical architecture guarantees the success of all your events, including product launches, seminars and exceptional parties.
Villa La Vigie in a nutshell:
- Exceptional panoramic views of the Mediterranean
- Total area of 890 sq.m, including a superb 237 sq.m terrace with stunning views
- Top-of-the-range facilities
- Catering service provided by Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer for dinners of more than 15 people
- Access to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club with its heated outdoor Olympic pool and private tent for 10 people in the beach area (in season)