Venue & Hotel Finders
CLIENT / SECTOR:
Gartner / Global IT research information
TYPE OF EVENT:
700 people - Exclusive use of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel for 5 days / 4 nights
300 top Sales Associates and their partners.
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company with over 7600 associates and clients in 90 countries. Each year, the company rewards its 300 top Sales associates offering them the opportunity to stay in the most luxurious hotels. After a successful event in 2007, Gartner chose once again the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort in in 2015 as the setting for this exceptional event.
Find a prestigious hotel capable of hosting the 700 participants, while offering the highest levels of service, in an exciting and rewarding location with a varied range of activities.
Accommodate all the participants within a single hotel to provide an exclusive setting to the guests
Buy-out the 334 rooms & suites of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, all with terraces and 75% with sea view.
Privatisation of function spaces for the duration of the event:
Organise a standing cocktail for the “Welcome Party” for 700 people within the hotel.
Provide a lounge & trendy area for the guests to mingle and party every night.
Exclusive use of the Blue Gin Bar every evening from 18:30 with DJ, snooker table and sea front terrace. The main bar of the hotel being reknowned for its audacious creations and extraordinary cocktail range.
Organise the “launch” of the event and themed evening for 700 people in an offsite venue easily accessible from the hotel.
The themed party was hosted at the Grimaldi Forum, a 35,000sqm congress centre, located a 5-minute walk away from the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
Offer participants a wide range of “a la carte” activities.
Within the resort Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer (spa, wine tasting, water sports, golf and tennis) and through a destination management agency offsite activities: hikes, cruises, helicopter flights over Monaco, Ferrari tours…
Provide a suitable list of venues and restaurants in Monaco for the third evening for dinner at leisure
From a brasserie style restaurant to the trendy Buddha Bar or the summer restaurant Las Brisas both owned by Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer, every ambiance or budget can be found in Monaco
Organise an unforgettable gala dinner for the closing evening.
The glamourous and legendary Salle des Etoiles:a 1000sqm venue with an opening roof and an integrated high-tech stage and equipment. Entertainment throughout the evening with a concert and fireworks display.
- Hotel is gorgeous- Loved that we are all in one place
- Beautiful venue, treated like royalty. An experience of a lifetime.
- So very Impressive! We really felt like we were a part of something huge! The Fireworks were amazing, the room looked spectacular.
- Gala awards night was amazing with spectacular closing
- It really is hard to pinpoint one highlight- each day brought yet another amazing experience and opportunity to meet some truly fascinating people. That said the icing on the icing of the cake had to be the retractable roof and fireworks display at the Gala dinner
- Exclusive use of the bedrooms and function space of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
- The flexibility and professionalism of operational teams at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort in relation to organisation and logistics to meet client requirements.
- Prestigious venues all located in the Principality and within walking distance and capable of hosting gala dinners for 700 people
- The creativity of the Chef Marcel Ravin and his teams in creating eclectic menus for the whole duration of event, with the aim of respecting the tastes and diets of international clients.
- Full programme over several days thanks to a vast choice of leisure facilities and restaurants diversity within the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort and Société des Bains de Mer (33 restaurants & bars, spas, etc.) .
- Full range of incentive activities available in Monaco, the Cote d’Azur and Italy.